- Road Trip from Tehran Intl. Airport to Isfahan
- Stops in Qom and Kashan
- Arriving in Isfahan at the accommodation, unpacking and rest.
- Morning: City’s historic tour part 1
- Afternoon: First meeting with the art students
- Introduction of the guest artists and their projects
- Introduction of the native artists as the co-participant
- - Morning: City’s historic tour part 2
- - Afternoon: Second meeting with the art students
- -Conversations about the artworks, ideas, potential projects to settle on a theme or medium for a group project to be done in the next 4 days.
- Group project starts
- Scavenger-hunt the cityscape of Isfahan for photographic possibilities
-Group project continues
-Press conference for the guest at an art gallery in Isfahan
- Groupe project continues
- Scavenger-hunt continues
- Workshop with the art students
- Concluding the group project
- Packing to leave for Tehran first thing next day
- Return to Tehran
- Settle down, rest
- Lecture and Q&A with the guest at a gallery in Tehran. Alongside with film screening and photo gallery from the project in Isfahan
- Leaving Tehran to the airport
During the program, some excursions to the natural scenes of the area are offered that are both recreational and useful for photographic opportunities.